Sunday 31 October 2021

Get to Know Me!


Welcome!  

My name is Amelia Guerrero and I am from Charlotte, North Carolina. I am a junior at High Point University studying Strategic Communications with a minor in Marketing. I have such a strong passion for marketing tactics and learning the fundamentals of communication. After I graduate with my BA, I hope to continue my education in High Point's Communication and Business Leadership master's program. 

What Do I Do on Campus?

On campus, I run the social media for the Board of Stewards and the National Retail Federation Student Association (NRFSA). This is a screenshot of the new logo I designed for the NRFSA!
I am also forming my own organization called the Multiracial Student Union, to raise awareness about diversity statistics. I love to debate and write effective speeches, and I hope to one day use these skills to create my own campaign!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #12 - Final Presentation Prompt

  My Relationship with Technology My relationship with technology started when I was in elementary school. We had enhancement classes to go ...